Friday, February 13, 2009
Oh so Humble
Lizzie is funny. She just is.
Several days ago we were all sitting at lunch and Michael leaned over towards Kate and said "You are cute!" then he leaned over to Lizzie and said the same thing. She put her hand out to stop him and said in a bit of an exasperated voice "Dad, I know it. I know I'm cute."
When we were able to breathe again he told Sabrina that she is cute too.
Then, a day or so later (or maybe later that day?) Jenn was over to visit in the evening. She pulled Lizzie up onto her lap and was playing with her. Lizzie asked why Jenn wanted her on her lap and Jenn said "'Cause you're just so sweet!". Lizzie wriggled and shook her head and said in a very silly (and loud) voice: "Snap out of it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too funny!! Kids are hilarious sometimes!
LOL!! That was so funny! I love kids, they say the cutest things!
Post a Comment