Friday I kept Kate home from school. We were expecting something to develop with Grandma Spendlove and they had an exhausting night the night before, so I just kept her home. By Friday evening she had a bit of a fever. Saturday she felt pretty icky and fell asleep on the couch in the evening. She had been complaining of a headache and other aches and pains. By Saturday evening I was starting to think 'strep'.
Sunday she stayed home from church with Daddy. Sunday night was kinda rough for her and Monday I took her to the doctor. I was betting on strep at this point. Sure enough, I was right. I'm just that good :P Now she's taking medicine so if she feels well enough she can go back to school tomorrow. Unfortunately I feel really rotten. I am supposed to go see the doctor tomorrow or the next day anyway for my weight loss follow-up so maybe I'll ask them to test just to be sure.
4 comments:
Bummer about the strep. :( I hope you aren't getting it too. Can't you just wait for warmer weather?
Sorry about the sickies. Ugh!!!Hope you all get well at once for a change.
uhg strep! We've had that go through our little family recently! so not fun!
hope you feel better!
Bummer dude! So sorry to hear that, except of course the part about you being awesome. Maybe some day I'll know it's strep 2 days before we go to the docs!
Post a Comment