Michael claims he isn't ever referred to in my blog. Like he would even know! This is a picture Sabrina took of him recently she and I dropped by to see him during the day.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it makes you look.
4. Title this post what the answer to your last question is.
5. Good luck and have fun!
Note from Janelle --- I have to admit that I don't have a lot of music on my iPod. I've mostly been using it to listen to audiobooks, so this isn't necessarily indicative of what I typically listen to. Maybe some day I'll have it revamped ;)
IF SOMEONE SAYS 'IS THIS OKAY' YOU SAY?
My Wish -- Rascal Flatts
-- So do I wish things were okay? or do I wish I could make things okay?
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
You've got a Way -- Shania Twain, Notting Hill Soundtrack
-- I'm not gonna tell you what that way is ;) but apparently I've got one.
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
As the Bridegroom to His Chosen -- Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Consider the Lilies
--Good thing I'm married to him, huh?! I do like being married, and I wouldn't like it if Michael wasn't .
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
God Bless the USA -- Lee Greenwood
--Fitting since I've been worrying about the state of the nation today.
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Where are You Christmas? -- Faith Hill, Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas
-- I guess December 25th is the culmination of my life!
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Because you Love Me -- Jo Dee Messina
-- Yup, it's all because of me.
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
I Gotta Go My Own Way -- High School Musical 2
-- Independent little stinker, I guess
WHAT DO YOU OFTEN THINK ABOUT?
Symphony 3 in E flat major, Op. 55 "Eroica" - Scherzo: Allegro Vivace -- Beethoven
--Hmmmm, maybe something with a more fitting name? Let me see what's next instead...
She -- Elvis Costello, Notting Hill Soundtrack
-- Okay, still a little bizarre. I guess it must refer to The Daughters!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
What Dreams are Made Of -- Hillary Duff
--awwwwww......
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
I Don't Dance -- High School Musical 2 Soundtrack
-- yes, this is thoroughly ironic since I love dancing and did it for many many years! Maybe I shouldn't dance?
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
No Matter What -- Boyzone, Notting Hill Soundtrack
-- So I guess I'm gonna grow up no matter what?
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Buy Me a Rose -- Kenny Rogers
-- I do like roses. Lilies are my favorite, though :P
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
When You Say Nothing at all -- Ronan Keating
--PERFECT! This is "our song"!!!!
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Ain't No Sunshine when She's Gone -- Notting Hill again
-- sorry guys, when I die it's gonna be dark a lot I guess
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
The Day Before You -- Rascal Flatts
-- I do fear being alone and without Michael.
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
My Shepherd Will Supply My Need -- Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Consider the Lilies
-- not really a secret! It is one of my all-time favorite religious songs.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
I can be Your Hero -- Enrique Inglesias
-- Wow, I don't think much of me, do I! LOL.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO NAME THIS POST?
Bet on It -- High School Musical 2 Soundtrack
3 comments:
WOW pretty impressive songs there Janelle and i might say that you are full of yourself on here aren't you ;). LOL Well hope your kidney stone passes and that you will live. If you need a sitter again let me know. :D I think I can handle it again.
I love your tunes! I forgot about that song, "No Matter What"! I used to listen to it a lot.
LOL @ "I Can Be Your Hero". Too funny!!
Now I have HSM 2 songs in my head..
"I'm not gonna stop,that's who I am..I'll give it all I got,that is my plan." :P
Your songs all made some kind of sense. They were great. You'd make a great hero!
Lubs, Mither
Post a Comment