Friday, April 27, 2012

Easter 2012

 It's high time I catch up pictures before I have to do another photo dump for the whole month!

Without further ado, here is Easter:

(waiting to run outside at Grandpa and Grandma's house for the cousin Easter Egg hunt)

The weather was gorgeous this year.

The following day the Easter Bunny  happened by our house while we were gone to church.  The girls enjoyed gathering eggs in their fancy dresses, though they had to remember to lift the hem so they didn't trip.

Later that afternoon we finally got to dye eggs.  (I accidentally left a full dozen boiled eggs out over night and had to toss them, so this was take-2 of the coloring fun.)

I had intended to light three candles this Easter in memory of three children (Benjamin, Emma, and a friend's child who had passed away just recently) who we know will someday be resurrected because of what happened all those years ago on Easter.  (I forgot.  But we did talk about the resurrection and these children in particular.)

No comments: