Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sometimes Words Cannot Express...


I have been so excited recently that Sabrina's hair is finally thickening up and growing out. I mean, she's 3 and still has baby-fine hair at the ends! Well, so much for that. A few words that freeze the brain: "Mommy, Nina is cutting her hair!". Oh dear. Sure enough. It's not good. In order to even out her hair she'd have to get a haircut like Daddy -- buzzed probably with the smallest attachment possible. Not very girly :( So for this week I'm going to be head-banding her and requiring that they actually stay on her head. Hopefully that will do the trick... It looks like she had her head shaved for a brain biopsy or something! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. She cut across the front of her hair and right up her natural part line right next to the head going halfway back. There is no possible way to cover it up!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh no!! Good thing hair grows back. I think every kid I know of has done that to themselves or someone else.

Jenn said...

I'm so sorry! At least you'll have something to laugh about when she gets older. But I'm sure it's not very funny now. Silly girl!

nora.lakehurst said...

OH NO!!!!!!!! I htink I would be hiding my stuff. I sure hope she has thicker hair where she cut it.

Corilee said...

As Stacey says, it will grow back. Wait until they start cutting their sunday pants. Yup, right up the leg on one of the stripes. David was so innocent looking that I couldn't punish him. What's a three-year-old to do, after all? They can't help themselves. LOL :)

Loves and ((hugs}}, Mither

ems said...

So sorry!!! This is a little funny though. I know Emma is going to do it some day, and if she doesn't, then Matthew will do it for her! :)

P.S. Sorry to hear you've had to be on Lortab again. However, I couldn't really have hung out at all this week anyway because I have bronchitis. This kids are a little sick as well, so we weren't doing much at all this week. Hopefully we can hang out soon!